Monday 19 April 2010

Stuff wot I have wrote...

Very aware I haven't put anything on here for a while. mainly as I've been writing stuff up recently and didn't want to duplicate anything! Lots of things hopefully to be published over the next few months, but I've also recently given a talk at LILAC which is available online (slides & audio).

Emtacl conference will be next week, ash cloud permitting. I'll post slides (and possibly audio) afterwards.

In general I'm putting (serious) conference papers/slides along with journal articles in our repository as they crop up. Not bothering to deposit workshop type events though...

Next step will be to work out what to do over the next year or two with the results from this years projects. Will aim to think aloud about them on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment